The lens mount that is included doesn’t hold very well for iPhone 13 pro. There is only 1 pro pros to this review. Gonna start with the cons:
1. Lens mount doesn’t stay in place when screwing on the lens. If you tighten the mount too tight you lose touch screen control.
2. Customer service will charge you 20% restocking fee which is very wrong to do to the customer who spends hard earned money to purchase a product that is suppose to be high quality.
3. There is a lot of blur to the edges in your shots.
4. When the lens is mounted on the primary iPhone lens, it displays the Shiftcam lens covering it up. You have to switch between your iPhone lenses before it gives you the visual with the lens on. It will cause you to miss your shot!
5. Very time consuming when on the go. If you switch between lenses in a shoot, you will have to readjust the mount the. Put your lens on and do all the steps to get it right and then by that time you’ve wasted 2-5 minutes.
The only pro is that it is good for portability. That’s it.
Great lens, very sharp and fits perfectly into Shiftcam case.
I already have one very powerful camera in my hand all ready, why not make it better? That’s what shift cam lens did to my iPhone. Loving this set up.
Went to the farmers market, used my 18mm shooting vegies and fruit, people. I thought the lens did very well. I am glad I own one.
Mai più senza. Spero mettano in commercio uno zoom che acquisterò immediatamente‼️‼️‼️❣️